Start Your Blogging Career As A Newbie!
Do You Want To Start You Own Blog?
Yes.. Okay lets start..!
Blogging is a perfect pastime and an easy way to express yourself, help newbies by solving their problems, even you can make some extra money with blogging.
Since i start blogging everyday i learn something new, also many problems occur as when i was newbie i see many problems but i never give up.
I learn about blogging by reading others blogs and join many bloggers communities. Before starting your blogging career you should know all about blogging.
Second thing it’s not a easy goal to earn some bucks by blogging everyday, it’s require lot of hard work and time.
What is a web-hosting?
Web-Hosting is a space where you store your website files.
Here is an example to understand easily: It’s like a cupboard where you store your clothes.
What is a domain?
A Domain is name of your website/blog.
There are two famous blogging platform for starting a blog. Many other free blogging platform available on internet like tumblr, mdeium, wix etc. First you need to know the difference between Blogger and WordPress.
- 1. Blogger (free)
Below you can read a step by step guide how to register your account on Blogger.com.
- 2. WordPress (self hosted blog and domain name)
Before choosing any of blogging platform you should know about their benefits and disadvantages.
You can read below about Deference Between WordPress and Blogger.
You can start blogging with 4 easy steps.
- Choose A Perfect Niche.
- Choose A Domain Name.
- Purchase Web-Hosting From A Reliable Company.
- Install WordPress And Get Started Your Blogging Journey.
▪ Choose A Perfect Niche: It’s very important to choose a niche before start your first blog. Niche mean topic of your blog and you need to stick with it. For example if you post today about blogging and tomorrow you write about fashion it’s not make any sense. Like this if you do this process continuously you may lost your audience. Below you can see most popular and profitable niches as example.
- How To Make Money
- Health and Fitness
- Blogging Tips
- Personal Finance
- Beauty and Fashion
- SEO Tips
▪ Choose A Domain Name: Once you choose your niche the second part is find a decent name for your blog. The blog name must be easy to type, easy to remember, easy to say and keep it short. You can describe your keyword in your domain. For example if you are a computer seller you may want to register BuyComputers.com. Below you can read few tips to remember while you decide your domain name.
- Make it easy to type
- Describe your Keyword in Domain name
- Check for blacklist
- Avoid numbers and hyphen
- Stick with .com extension
- Try online business name generators
- Stay away from copyrights
- Research it
▪ Purchase Web-Hosting From A Reliable Company: How To Buy Hosting And Domain Without PayPal or Credit Card
▪ Install WordPress And Get Started Your Blogging Journey: How to install WordPress
▪ How to publish your first blog post: How To Create Your First Blog Post With WordPress
More coming soon..