The value of a website from a search engine point of view varies according to the number of incoming links from external websites with good PageRank. Link building is an “off-page’ strategy and you get a good number of links pointing to your Website. These links help your site to gain PageRank and perform better in search engine results. There are many strategies to consider when building links to your site, including sites willing to post your link for free.
Here are 16 Different Ways You Can Employ in Your Link Building Strategy:
- Scoops. (breaking big news first)
- How To Posts. (tutorials)
- Opinion Pieces. (controversy)
- Group Projects.
- Humor Posts.
- Recipe Posts.
- Blog Directories.
- RSS Directories.
- Article writing.
- Squidoo and Hubpages.
- Link Exchanges with related sites.
- Memes and Awards.
- Blog carnivals.
- Commenting on DoFollow Blogs.
- Write reviews of your website on forums.
- Becoming a guest author on a site with a higher PageRank than your site.
- Be mindful that the quantity and quality of backlinks you have can make or break your site.
- Most incoming links are helpful.
- Links from related sites are superior to unrelated links.
- Links from high authority sites are better than ordinary links.
- Older links are better than new ones.
- One-way links are better than reciprocal links.
- Directories are the easiest and fastest way of getting attention to your site as they are indexed. Before you submit check the site out and think more in terms of “how many quality directories“ should I submit to?
- RSS and Press Releases can get you quick bumps in the search engines.
- Article writing can result in quality backlinks and establish your reputation.
- Locate and link to authoritative posts in order to backlink to them in your own posts.
- Leave meaningful comments on posts and create relationships with like-minded bloggers.
- Determine which blogs similar blogs to your link to.
- Determine where inbound links to similar blogs are coming from.
- Learn valuable tips for improving your blog theme, structure, and post content.
- Develop an effective link building strategy that encourages bloggers with blogs that link to similar blogs, to also link to yours.
- Determine who comprises a potential readership in order to develop an effective link building strategy aimed at increasing targeted reader traffic to your blog.
Backlinks play a very important role to drive more traffic on your site and most of the backlinks you can create by commenting on others’ blogs and if you know how to comment effectively then you can easily create backlinks. If you are facing a problem regarding that then first know how to do it? and here we will discuss the same. If you are a blogger then I think you know the importance of backlinks and everyone tries to increase their backlinks more and more as it helps to improve your PR and traffic. I try to improve these things, most people comment blindly on numbers of articles. But you should also know that backlinks from low-rank pages are useless, so you should comment effectively. So, first, we will see how to comment, and then we will see where to comment?
Actually, a comment is one type of art that not everyone knows how to do? but if you want to learn then follow the given below tips.
Note: Before you comment, it is necessary to read out the whole article first or take a look at the main headings or points of the article. Creative Link Building Strategies: 7 Creative Link-Building Techniques to Improve Your Website SEO
If you had read the full article then take any 1 point from that and share your views on it or if you know more facts about that then write it down. If you share more on the same topic then not only the author but also viewers will attract it and that is very nice. Link Building Strategies 2020: The Best Link Building Strategies For 2020
Sometimes reply also help. If you had read the full article and don’t get anything to share then read comments where you can get an idea about the topic. Then from all comments choose anyone and reply to that, so that person will interact with you and you can share your link there. Link Building Strategies List: 13 Efficient Link Building Strategies for Busy Marketers
From the whole article take anyone point which you don’t understand and ask the author to elaborate more on that specific topic in the comment section. So, this is all about how to comment and now we will see where to comment. Best Link Building Strategies: 9 EASY Link Building Strategies
Before you comment it is necessary to check the PR of that page and then comment. If you comment on a high PR page then it will definitely help you to get more traffic. As we all know that PR depends upon visitors and backlinks, the higher the PR higher the number of visitors there. So, if you comment on a high PR page then you can get more traffic. Types of Link Building: 27 Types of Unnatural Links & Link Building Strategies
This is nothing but these blogs use one plug-in, so those who comment can directly share their recent posts there. Google Commentluv enabled blogs and find a list of links where you can comment. These are the few things that you have to take care of when commenting on another blog.
- Social Networking
- Directory Submission
- Document Sharing
- Social Bookmarking
- Blog Commenting
- Forum Commenting
- Review Submissions
- Blog Post (Blogger & WordPress)
- Web 2.0 Submission
- Article Submission
- Press Release Submissions
- RSS feed generation and submissions
- Business Profile Creation
- Q & A Submissions
- Classified Ads Submission
- Video Submission & Promotion
- Photo Submission & Promotion
- Local Business Listing (Google, Bing & Local Listing Sites)
I hope you like this and if you have any doubt then let us know in the comment section below. Related posts found in this blog: