Everything you need to know about free WordPress blogging Click To Tweet
So you want to be a blogger? That is extraordinary! Blogging is straightforward and fun, however difficult. Even though you can set up a WordPress blog in under 10 minutes, it takes lots of time and persistence to make things look the way you want.
Before starting your blog, there are a few things you need to know. This article contains all the tips and tricks you should know about your free WordPress blog.
Blogging is not limited to having a ‘.com.’ You can start your own blog for free on WordPress. There are some easy steps to create your own blog.
How to set up your WordPress blog?
- First, go to wordpress.com
- Then click on GET STARTED
- Then there will be a couple of questions about what you’re going to blog.
- The next thing you need to do is give your site an address. You need to type the name of your site. Then it will tell you if it’s available or not. You need to select the free domain.
- The next thing is what you need to do is pick your plan. Here too you have to select the free one.
- Then, You’ll be asked to enter your email address, username, and a password.
There you go, your website will be live now.
At that point, you should set up your landing page and so on. Enter all the essential data about you. What’s more, set up your experience picture and so on. In short set up everything that can influence your blog to look more alluring with the goal that it won’t look exhausting.
Here are some particular points that you need to be careful. These points will help you to get all the traffic your blog deserves.
What should you write about on your WordPress blog?
Well, there is not a specific answer to this question because it varies from one blog to another. You can write about those things you’re passionate about. Honestly, when you’re blogging, you can write about nearly anything, the things you like, the things you dislike, what you find intriguing, how you feel, and everything else! Furthermore, in the end, you will discover what you are great at.
Also, if it’s a specialty blog (you definitely know the theme that you need to center around), you can begin by assessing your specialty. Discover what your followers need to know, particularly the issues they are facing and try to explain them.
Just remember, you DON’T need to be a specialist in a specific space to expound on it. In any case, you should be interested in it and must be enthusiastic about what you are doing. All things considered, all bloggers are beginners when they begin. It’s their hard work that takes them from where they are to where they need to be.
Pictures make a blog post more attractive. You can find your niche related images on photography sites(paid or unpaid) and also on many online websites. Also, in case you’re feeling innovative, you can even take photos without anyone else’s input utilizing devices like Canvas, Pablo, and so forth.
How regularly are you going to refresh or update your blog? Day by day? Week after week? Month to month? It’s a smart thought to have a timetable with the goal that you will never come up short, on point and your blog stays dynamic.
At this point, you realize that starting a blog is super-simple. In any case, managing it is an entire distinctive story. You need to handle everything from the homepage to your blogs to your contact information. Maintaining your blog is a tricky thing, but if you can do this right, your blog is going to get all the traffic.
You don’t need an ideal blog to begin or a million visits to end up a successful blogger. The essential thing is to, and that is a significant portion of the fight won. Blogging is craftsmanship that must be persuaded with persistence. There’s every possibility that you won’t hit your objectives (except if you as of now have a reliable procedure) in an initial couple of long stretches of blogging. However, do recall that almost all the blogs that you have ever perused started ‘little.’ There’s no such thing as a little blogger. You just need to get started and be motivated. Make this your quality and trust me, you’ll get succeeded. Keep reading us at Flywithpro.com to learn more about blogging.
- Start Your Blogging Career From Today [Beginner’s Guide]
- What is a Blogging Platform and How to Make Money Blogging
- 26 Best Blogging Platforms That Everyone Must Know About
- The Complete Manual To Your First Tumblr Blog
- Everything You Wanted to Know About How The Stock Market Works
- The Easiest Way To Blog on Medium
- What is the importance of organic CTR and how to improve it
- 5 Tips For Supercharging Your Blog Traffic
- 7 Brilliant Strategies To Increase More Traffic To Your Blog
- How to Control Spam on Your WordPress Blog