How are you doing today?
I’m here with my new tutorial “how to buy hosting and domain without PayPal or credit card” and a lot of experience with different hosting providers.
You all know WordPress is better then Blogger if you having a little budget to purchase a nice web-hosting and domain. Many newbies make mistake while buying hosting from unreliable hosting companies and later they face many problems and some bloggers left the blogging platform because of unwanted problems. I will share my knowledge my personal experience about how to buy a reliable web-hosting and a unique domain name for your blog/website without any credit card or Paypal account.
How To Buy Hosting And Domain Without PayPal or Credit Card
Maybe you know it Paypal is restricted in some countries, like Pakistan, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Monaco, Moldova and many more, but most of the web-hosting companies accept payment only via Paypal and credit card. If you are a student or under 18 it’s hard to get a credit card for buying a hosting and domain name.
Basically, I write this tutorial for those who don’t have Paypal account and credit card but you can still purchase hosting and domain name with skrill (Money Bookers) from a reliable company A2 Hosting. I’m using their service almost for 1 year and never got any issue with them, their support is very fast and very good server up time.
For example if you are new to blogging and fall into a problem you can ask to support for help and they always help, many times I got issue with my database, backup issue and as I remember I made some change in my theme a few months back and my website goes down because of some coding errors in theme, so I just open ticket and tell them the story what wrong I did with my theme and their experts solve my problem in few hours.
I’ve one-year personal experience with them, in a whole year their server was down only one time for few hours. In my opinion, it’s not a big deal, before I test 3 to 4 hosting companies but I don’t like their support system and server uptime. I also don’t want list their name here because maybe they fix their weak points or not anyway leave it.
So let’s start…
I have made this step by step guide with screenshots to understand everything clearly how to purchase a reliable hosting and domain name without Paypal or credit card.
√ You can host one personal website on their “LITE” shared web-hosting plan.
√ Max five databases allowed.
√ Unlimited storage and transfer.
√ The latest version of cPanel with lot function.
√ You will get Free SSL and SSD in “Lite” plan.
√ 100% Money-back guarantee.
▪ Okay choose your plan and click on “GET LITE” for continue. After clicking on “Get Lite” you will redirect on a new page, there you have to select a domain name.
Choose one from available domains.
▪ If you already have a domain and you don’t want to purchase a new one then just click on I will use my existing domain and update my nameservers. Enter your existing domain right click on Use.
▪ After entering Your domain click on Continue.
▪ Next page is about some extra features like Dedicated IP, Priority Support, Offsite Backups, SSL Certificate etc.
▪ You can choose 12-month billing cycle to get some more discount.
▪ It’s up to you if you want dedicated IP with your hosting package it will cost you $4 per month.
▪ Turbo boosts also available with some extra charges but you can check on none.
▪ No need to pay extra bucks for priority support.
▪ No need to pay for backups because you are just starting your blog, it’s not necessary.
▪ Barracuda spam firewall: None.
▪ Select SSL certificate.
▪ Railgun: None.
▪ You can auto-install WordPress but you later it can be installed so select none.
▪ No need to select cloud flare plan.
▪ After filling the all page right click on continue and you will redirect on domain configuration page. You can get three add-ons free for the first year with your “Lite” hosting package.
▪ If you want to use any of them just check on the that and add to cart. (These add-ons are only free for the first year after that you have to pay for these add-ons)
▪ Okay you select your require add-ons, simply right click on continue and you will redirect to the checkout page.
▪ You have to review carefully your package if something missing you can add it by clicking on edit button. (see screenshot below)
▪ To Continue right click on checkout.
▪ Fill the checkout page with your personal details and billing information.
▪ If you are Tax paid then write your VAT number otherwise leave it blank.
▪ Set a strong password and also write down your security question and answer.
▪ Choose SKRILL as your payment method.
▪ Agree with their terms of service by tick mark and complete the order.
▪ You will redirect to skrill checkout page, enter your skrill details to log in the account and proceed your order.
▪ Make sure before entering your skrill details check URL is secure.
▪ You will receive a confirmation email from A2 hosting in few minutes.
- How to install WordPress
- Deference Between Blogger and WordPress
- How To Register Your Account With Blogger
- How To Create Your First Blog Post With WordPress
- Top 26 Free Web Hosting Websites