I’m here with my new tutorial on how to buy hosting and domain and a lot of experience with different hosting providers.
You all know WordPress is better then Blogger if you have a little budget to buy a nice web-hosting and domain. Many newbies make a mistake while buying hosting and domain from unreliable hosting companies, and later they face many problems, and some bloggers left the blogging platform because of unwanted issues. I will share my knowledge of my personal experience with how to buy a reliable web-hosting and a unique domain name for your blog/website without any credit card or Paypal account. 16 Free WordPress Hosting Websites 2019
Maybe you know it Paypal is restricted in some countries, like Pakistan, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Monaco, Moldova, and many more, but most of the web-hosting companies accept payment only via Paypal and credit card. If you are a student or under 18, it’s hard to get a credit card to buy hosting and domain name.
I write this tutorial for those who don’t have a Paypal account and credit card, but you can still buy hosting and domain with skrill (Money Bookers) from a reliable company A2 Hosting. I’m using their service almost for one year and never got any issue with them, and their support is swift and excellent server uptime.
For example, if you are new to blogging and fall into a problem, you can ask to support for help. They always help, many times I got an issue with my database, backup issue and as I remember I made some change in my theme a few months back and my website goes down because of some coding errors in theme, so I just open a ticket and tell them the story what wrong I did with my theme and their experts solve my problem in few hours.
I’ve three years of personal experience with them, in a whole year their server was down only one time for a few hours. In my opinion, it’s not a big deal, before I test 3 to 4 hosting companies but I don’t like their support system and server uptime. I also don’t want to list their name here because maybe they fix their weak points or not anyway leave it.
I have made this step by step guide with screenshots to understand everything undoubtedly how to Buy Hosting And Domain name without Paypal or credit card. Go to A2 Hosting and select your plan that fits your requirements. For a personal blog, I suggest their Lite plan with share hosting just for $3.92.
- You can host one personal website on their “LITE” shared web hosting plan.
- Max’s five databases allowed.
- Unlimited storage and transfer.
- The latest version of cPanel with lot function.
- You will get Free SSL and SSD in the “Lite” plan.
- 100% Money-back guarantee.
Okay choose your plan and click on “GET LITE” to continue. After clicking on “Get Lite” you will redirect to a new page, there you have to select a domain name.
Choose one from available domains.
If you already have a domain and you don’t want to purchase a new one then click on I will use my current domain and update my nameservers. Enter your current domain right-click on Use.
- After entering Your domain click on Continue.
- The next page is about some extra features like Dedicated IP, Priority Support, Offsite Backups, SSL Certificate, etc.
- You can choose a 12-month billing cycle to get some more discount.
- It’s up to you if you want dedicated IP with your hosting package it will cost you $4 per month.
- Turbo boosts available with some extra charges, but you can check on none.
- No need to pay extra bucks for priority support.
- No need to pay for backups because you are just starting your blog, it’s not necessary.
- Barracuda spam firewall: None.
- Select the SSL certificate.
- Railgun: None.
- You can install WordPress with auto-install, but you can also install it later so select none.
- No need to select a cloud flare plan.
After filling the all page right-click on continue and you will redirect to the domain configuration page. You can get three add-ons free for the first year with your “Lite” hosting package. If you want to use, any of them check the column and add it to the cart. (These add-ons are only free for the first year after that you have to pay for these add-ons)
- Okay you select your require add-ons, simply right click on continue, and you will redirect to the checkout page.
- You have to review your package carefully if something missing you can add it by clicking on the edit button. (see screenshot below)
- To Continue right-click on checkout.
- Fill the checkout page with your details and billing information.
- Write your VAT number if you are Tax Paid.
- Set a secure password and also write down your security question and answer.
- Choose SKRILL as your payment method.
- Agree with their terms of service by tick mark and complete the order.
- You will redirect to the Skrill checkout page, enter your skrill details to log in the account, and proceed with your order.
- Make sure before entering your Skrill details. Check URL is secure.
- You will receive a confirmation email from A2 hosting in a few minutes.
- How to Install WordPress [Step By Step Guide]
- Deference Between Blogger and WordPress
- Beginner’s Guide: How to Create a Free Blog
- How To Create Your First Blog Post With WordPress
- Top 26 Free Web Hosting Websites