How To Make Your Android IOS Apps & Make Money Click To Tweet
Have you ever thought of earning $1000 of bucks by making mobile apps but stopped, considering you don’t know or you are not good at app development or coding.
Today I want to share a new method to earn money via App building. Off course guys it’s not easy money, need a little effort & maybe some creativity, I’m going to introduce a platform where you need zero unique skills or coding knowledge, perhaps some of you heard about that. The platform name is QuickAppNinja; it’s a game app builder Platform with templates that allow you to create your games & keep in mind it’s not high-end graphics games. Just pure and one of the coolest things is you can make your private game company, Yes guys you can give your own most popular name & design your Company Logo. The most important thing THE MONETIZATION method, it’s through the ads shown in your games. So how much more your games become popular, the more it will get downloaded & your earnings grow with that. So guys careful while naming your apps, should be a catchy one, Build games via the smooth, intuitive drag-n-drop game wizard.
These are the steps you need to follow, in simple words:
- Create the game in the simple wizard
- Publish it to Google Play (or any Android market)
- Make money from ads. (will explain in detail)
- Get paid directly from Ad Networks.
The most peculiar thing about QuickAppNinja platform is, you can create your games completely free of cost. However, a Google Developer Console account is needed for uploading games into Playstore which will cost a small amount. (given details for that at the end of this post) Coolest Features of QuickAppNinja are they support more than 20 languages, so you can create your unique games and release locally. Also, you can duplicate already established games, to develop new games and Google Play listings. You can make even more money from your games, you can set up in-app purchases (sell coins to your games) and get paid directly from Google Merchant, but I don’t recommend that to you guys especially in early stages of game releases, the reason you may know? Maybe some of you guys have experienced that frustration during the middle of interesting gameplay when your game character gets killed & the game asks you to pay for coins to give triumphant rebirth for your character.
So here I tell you, How you can turn the effort you took to build the game into earning,
- You can make money from ads placed in the games
- You can make money every time if someone plays your game online, and ads are shown, and the best thing about QuickAppNinja is that get paid directly from AdNetworks like AdMob & Facebook ads.
What is Admob?
It is Google’s advertising platform for promoting and monetizing mobile applications. One unique feature of this mobile advertising platform is AdMob Mediation, which allows you to create house ad campaigns (campaigns that serve ads to your app using your inventory, free of charge) You will make money from banner ads that will be shown in your games, and you have full control over the ad networks used to supply these ads. And setting this up is simple, and only takes a few clicks.
“The more games you build, the more money you can make”
Few Important things, you need to keep in mind :
- For uploading apps into google play store, you need a DEVELOPER CONSOLE account which requires a one-time payment of 25$ but seriously guys it’s worth it.
- Registering for AdMobs, you need an ADSENSE account, which you can create easily free of cost.
Tips for Skyrocketing the App downloads :
- Keywords (ASO-app store optimization): Your description should contain specific keywords which you’re targeting with your app. For example, If your App name is “Funny Quiz,” Use the word ‘Quiz’ 3-6 times in your app description & also “funny” a few times. Go to the standard Adwords Keyword Tool and search for lateral keywords to use as well. Using lateral keywords (the ones suggested by Google after you’ve done your main search) will improve your app’s chance to get the search results for those main keywords.
- Cover Photo for Google Play: Many App developers miss this to do. Make it unique, and don’t use the same picture from the screenshot.
- Provide Professional real-life screenshots: It should be crisp, clean and professional
- The last one, if you have some extra bucks in your pocket, you can buy Android app installs
Note: If you are buying, Buy it from real users and not from bots & essential thing if you are doing this, Increase your app downloads in a small quantity over a period to avoid being caught in the spam trigger in the app store.
in next article, I will include premium content