Today I will show you how to create a free blog on Blogspot, there are many blogging platforms online where you can start a free blog. We all know Blogger is a free blogging platform and Google owns it.
There are 6 simple steps on how to register your blogger account and how to create a free blog.
- Register your account on Blogger.com.
- Right-click “Create New Blog“
- Enter the title of your blog.
- Enter the domain name of your blog.
- Select the theme.
- Right-click “Create Blog.”
- First, you need a Gmail account if you don’t have you can signup for Gmail.
- Go to > Blogger.com and right-click on sign-in.
- The sign-in page will redirect and take you to the next page, enter your Gmail account and password. Right-click on next.
- After signing in the Gmail account, you will redirect to the Blogger.com page, confirm your Profile, language, and right-click on continue to Blogger.
- Your Blogger account is ready. You can create a new blog after a click on “CREATE NEW BLOG.”
How To Create Free Blog on Blogspot
- For creating a new blog with Blogger.com, you need to enter your blog title, address, and select your required theme. (make sure you register with right spellings)
- Right-click on “Create Blog.”
- Your free blog is ready now you can see it live by entering your blog address.
For Example siddiquimall.blogspot.com
How To Publish Your First Post On Blogspot
- Login Your Blogger.com account by entering your Gmail details which you use for registering your Blogger account.
- Once you Log in you will see your control panel left the side of your page. For making a new blog post, right-click on “New Post.”
- After clicking on the new post, you will redirect to a new page that will look like this screenshot you can see below.
- First, enter your post title and then write your post and right click on publish.
- Your first blog post is ready.
Worth Reading: How To Create Your First Blog Post With WordPress